Apply to MGCBM
There is currently no Application Fee for our Abridged and Certificate Courses and Application Fee varies for the Full Programmes
Abridged and Certificate Programmes Application
- Complete our ‘On-line Application Form’
You will need to complete all of the required fields and upload scanned necessary documents back to us.
- Download our Application Form, Print it, Complete the Form and e-mail it back to us.
The Application Form is in PDF format.
Do I need a formal English Language qualification?
Yes, you need a formal English Language proficiency. This is because the lectures are in English. Nevertheless, if you do not have any formal English qualifications/proficiency, please inform the International Office of this when you apply.
What documentation do I need to provide to the University?
When submitting an application it is essential to include the following:
- Academic Transcripts/Mark sheets and Certificates/Diplomas (For Full Programmes)
- A Personal Statement/Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language skills: We accept IELTS minimum 6.0 or equivalent certificates. Proof that your Current Certificate was gotten via English Training would also suffice.
- Two References: this is especially need for the Abridged and Certificate Programmes.
Applicants should also check their Course for Program Specific Requirements, these varies according to Course.
Apply for more than one course
Applicants who wish to apply for a course but have more than one course in mind are welcome to make multiple course applications. Generally, the International Office will consider up to three Course Applications at any point in time.
Successful Applicants will be informed of the progress of their application by email, so please ensure that you include your current e-mail address when making an Application and regularly keep an eye on your inbox once your Application has been submitted.If you apply through an official representative of the University, our representative will keep you updated as your Application Progresses.
Tuition fee deposit
All Applicants for Online Programmes will be asked to pay a Tuition Fee deposit (which varies per Course) as a condition of their offer.